Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSAP/APTITUDE/INTERVIEW/PERSONAL STATEMENT

Options
  • 19-01-2009 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi all. Does anyone know of a kind of one stop shop for info and help on the above? Maybe a book or a website, other than the actual MSAP/ACER one. I've the MSAP to do for UCD, an aptitude test for Trinity, hopefully leading to an interview, but before all that I've a Personal Statement to compose!

I'm starting to panic so any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Tells

www.studential.com

www.thestudentroom.co.uk

The MSAP website is the only place to find information on the MSAP! Try here: http://www.msap.acer.edu.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=5&Itemid=4

For the interview, you'll have to come up with the goods on the day yourself.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dsg

I've had a look at those two websites, spotted them in another post, to be honest they seem a bit geared towards 18 year olds applying through UCAS in the UK......maybe I'm wrong?

Yeah I figured the MSAP stuff was just on that website too.

As for the interview!!! Know of a book on "coming up with the goods" by any chance? :)

If there's anyone on here that's been through the process of applying for Psychology in either UCD or Trinity then by all means spill the beans on your experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

There is a Mature Student section on thestudentroom.com And another section on Personal Statements with helpers that can advise how good/bad your PS and recommend changes. Good to get someone else's perspective who's know doing the course.

Advertisement