Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Value this 06 Audi A4 1.9tdi s line for me?

Options
  • 19-01-2009 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

Ok so new car ordered, arriving in 2 weeks time, buying from Audi garage in the north so have to sell the old one myself, going to put it on carzone but what do you think is a realistic price to put on it for it to sell?

Its a black 06 Audi A4 1.9tdi s line, 115,000km, just had timing belt, brake pads, new tyres, bought from audi in south of ireland from new, great condition?

Cheapest s line on carzone is approx 19,000?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

First question, how much can you bring one in from the UK for?

Also, if you're only giving yourself 2 weeks to sell your car, you'd better be willing to price the car very aggressively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

you want to sell it within 2 weeks? you'd want to be letting her go for about 14k to make it a good deal, then you'll be competing with uk imports!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭DirtyOilBurner

No panic on selling it just that the new one is coming in two weeks, so cant sell it before then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

IMO all diesel Audi, BMW or Merc are competing against UK imports at mo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Dude above hit the nail on the head.

Price a similar car up north or in the UK, work out the VRT, and then advertise it for whatever figure you come up with.

And chances are the price you come up it will make you cry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Especially when it's the 1.9tdi engine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

As was said, 14k is about right for a quick sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭McSpud

Cheapest s line on carzone is approx 19,000?

I doubt that has as high mileage as yours?

I think 19k would get low mileage 2007 2.0 TDi in from the UK.

Advertisement