Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Screen Repair

• 19-01-2009 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Anyone know out there of a company that repairs mobile phone screens.
    Dropped phone over w/e and it's working ok but screen is knackered.

Anywhere in Cork region preferably ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

Did you try Fonemenders?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭dts1

Where/who are they ?

Just rang them there. €68 to repair the screen of a Nokia E65..how does this compare do ya rkn ?

Id say thats probably alright, I was looking for a screen for a Sony Ericsson phone on ebay and it was costing 40e.
    Their work will be covered by warranty, and they might even put a new casing on the phone while they have it open too :-)

• Advertisement

this isn't covered by warranty they said though. takes 3 hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

dts1 wrote: »
    this isn't covered by warranty they said though. takes 3 hours
    Theres NO way it takes 3 hours to change an e65 LCD(unless the 3hours it their turnaround time...), I did it myself last month in 15 mins! I bought the screen from Nokia so it wasn't as dear but I would say if you dont know what your at don't replace it yourself! I just checked the MPRC website too and they'd charge you €80!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Replacing an new LCD on an E65 is not recommended for a novice, it's a tricky one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Replacing an new LCD on an E65 is not recommended for a novice, it's a tricky one.
    Actually no, I'm wrong it's pretty easy to do it. I was thinking of the days I had to disassemble them to unlock them, and use a microscope. :\

Advertisement