Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit crunch

Options
  • 19-01-2009 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

credit crunch; is this some type of sit up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

10/10 for effort, but oh jebus no! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭magicass

credit crunch; is this some type of sit up?

nope your wrong its a new cereal being launched this week by Kellogg's, its salty, stale and brown and it guaranteed to make you sick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

magicass wrote: »
    nope your wrong its a new cereal being launched this week by Kellogg's, its salty, stale and brown and it guaranteed to make you sick!

me likey

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

The credit crunch: A phrase used by people who haven't a ****in clue what they're talking about blaming it all on something they don't understand, all for the purpose of sounding "smart".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Cadbury's have brought out a new recesionary bar for these hard times, it's just a honeycomb bar with no chocholate on it. It's called the 'credit crunchie'. (Sorry it's the best I could do).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

patmac wrote: »
    Cadbury's have brought out a new recesionary bar for these hard times, it's just a honeycomb bar with no chocholate on it. It's called the 'credit crunchie'. (Sorry it's the best I could do).

Not bad, needs more spin-doctoring to create the illusion of chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Fabritzo wrote: »
    Not bad, needs more spin-doctoring to create the illusion of chocolate.

It would go well though:

Eat too much credit crunchie, become fat and die.

Make too many bad loans and buy dodgy subprime crap, become a fat-cat and die.

Advertisement