Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker Halls

• 19-01-2009 6:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭

Hi, not too sure if this is the right place but I'm looking for a list of good snooker halls in Dublin city. I've started to play a bit with a mate of mine in Cork but I'd like to find a place I can play here.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Hi, not too sure if this is the right place but I'm looking for a list of good snooker halls in Dublin city. I've started to play a bit with a mate of mine in Cork but I'd like to find a place I can play here.

Thanks
    Not exactly in the city but there's a decent one in Phibsboro called Crossguns. Although in saying that Pighead hasn't played there in about a year so not sure what it's like now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

crossguns is open daily 2-11pm, 7 tables, €7 per hour before 6pm and €9 after, they do a weekend special,play two hours and get one free available all day sat and sun, also free tea and coffee, it's a real snooker club, website just up and running at www.crossgunssnooker.com, with phone number etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

sorry that website is www.crossgunssnookerclub.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

yeah im looking into crossguns as well would be interested in a game, most mates on southside which is annoying but im sure il find somone play. Iv heard good things about club.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Cheers guys, I'm definatly gonna give it a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

I play down in Monkstown and its a grand club. €9 an hour in the evenings anyway, not sure what it is during the day. They have about 15 tables as well, all in pretty good condition

Advertisement