Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo hoax

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

This was on bme a while back, i feel real bad for these guys. Such a sh¡tty thing to do to someone.

Part of me thinks it's their own fault for being so gullible but facial tattoos are serious. They're stuck like that for life :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Will wrote: »
    This was on bme a while back, i feel real bad for these guys. Such a sh¡tty thing to do to someone.

Part of me thinks it's their own fault for being so gullible but facial tattoos are serious. They're stuck like that for life :(
    So true...Anyway Will a contact of mine from the fbi said he needed an undercover angent...With a fireman tatoo on his crotch and a daisy tattoo on his face....get back to me if your interested...

No need to work for secret policing organisations, already did my time with one such place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Hang on...wtf happened here?

The village chief received a text saying they would get jobs with the government if they tatooed their faces.

They get their faces tatooed...and then the chief decides to check if its genuine? Do I have that right?

That stinks to high heaven of bullsh1t to me. Who sent the text and wtf did they have to gain?

I feel really bad for those two lads but that article is sketchy at best. I think there's a lot more to the story than meets the eye.

No need to work for secret policing organisations, already did my time with one such place.
    ooooohhhhh do tell...Also Will=Biggins from ah??

• Advertisement

and i didnt need to tattoo my face :pac:

raze - huh?

and i didnt need to tattoo my face :pac:

raze - huh?
    lol nothing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

lol nothing :)
    bahahahah i get it !