Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spyder3 Elite - Help Needed

• 19-01-2009 6:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

Okay, so I just set up a second monitor, and need to calibrate it but now when i click on the spyder 3 icon on my desktop, a box asking me for my serial number comes but i cant find it. I have already calibrated my other monitor before and it was fine. What can do?:confused:

Basically i have lost my serial number and the spyder 3 software has reset itself somehow

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Click Clicky

Give Datacolor a call, they're usually very helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Balfey1972

Download Belarc Advisor from here
    It's a free piece of software that wil give you serial numbers of all software and programs installed on your pc.

And it's free !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Kbeg3

I downloaded that software but it doesn't give the serial number for Spyder 3 software. It does for some software but not what I need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Balfey1972

Kbeg3 wrote: »
    I downloaded that software but it doesn't give the serial number for Spyder 3 software. It does for some software but not what I need.

Sorry Kbeg, I've used it a good few times for various software but not for Spyder 3. Can't help you with any other ways. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 unfo

I lost my SN too, but luckily I registered online with Datacolor, and they had my SN on file. Try going to http://spyder.datacolor.com/support.php. Click "Knowledgebase", then log in, and click "My Account". It should be right there under "My serial numbers are..."

• Advertisement
Advertisement