Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUPER BOWL tickets

• 19-01-2009 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Can anyone help a Cardinals Fan find some super bowl tickets at a reasonable price? I was at the game yesterday against the Eagles. What an atmosphere. Can't imagine what the SB would be like.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Can anyone help a Cardinals Fan find some super bowl tickets at a reasonable price? I was at the game yesterday against the Eagles. What an atmosphere. Can't imagine what the SB would be like.

You will expect to pay between 2k and 4k just for nose bleed seats.

Stubhub and all those ticket places sell them or unless you know a season ticket holder willing to sell you his but again at the same prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thebiggestjim

Its a once in a lifetime thing, maybe I should pay it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

If you're in Arizona, then you've probably a much better chance of getting them than any of us. But I'd imagine, given the 67 years that have passed since the Cards played in a Superbowl, you'd be lucky to get them at ANY price, never mind cheap.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

davyjose wrote: »
    If you're in Arizona, then you've probably a much better chance of getting them than any of us. But I'd imagine, given the 67 years that have passed since the Cards played in a Superbowl, you'd be lucky to get them at ANY price, never mind cheap.

Good luck.

Cardinals are not that well supported though. I have 2 friends who are season ticket holders and they said the amount of people coming out from the woodwork was mad. All season long 40% the stadium was away fans and now come the playoffs it went to 15%. You will get some online for sure. I could have went to the Giants/Pats game last year but I was in WI and couldnt make it. would have cost me 3k Im glad I didnt in the end considering we lost haha. Some season ticket holders will gladly take 4k for a ticket and then you have the boyos that get lucky purchasing tickets and then offload them for the 3k or 4k.

Thanks, ya I know some season ticket holders, ill hit them up. Im not confident however. I was at a few games throughout the season and there are a lot of people jumping on the band wagon. One of the reasons so many away fans are at the games in Arizona is that a lot of people have moved here from other states and continue to support their home team. The noise at the game yesterday was unbelivable, my head is still ringing today. I would say 5% of the crowd were Eagles fans.

• Advertisement

Yeah even on TV the noise sounded immense. Was the roof closed?

Ya the roof was closed, which made the noise even more intense. The Eagles must have had problems hearing their calls. I couldn't hear the guy sitting next to me.

Yeah they had to take a time out in the third quarter, so yis played your part ;)

We sure did play our part, I left my voice at the stadium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

I think the cheapest facevalue ticket is $1000.

So you can easily multiply it 2 or 3 times after the ticket tout agencies get at them. But it is a once in a lifetime opportunity...especially if you are a cards fan...could be another 60 years

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

I have to admit the Superbowl is unbelievable

I was at Superbowl XL and words cannot describe how incredible it was!

I wish you luck in hunting for a ticket!

Go Steelers!!

GOD DAMIT, my buddy just got a ticket off a friend of his for the Super Bowl. The search continues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Shedite

Not much use for this year, but NFl holds a raffle each year for superbowl tickets. Think there's about a thousand tickets up for grabs at face value. It's only open to American Address' and one entry per household. Granted there's a couple of hundred thousand names in the hat, but if ya know of someone stateside, it's worth entereing each year, you might get lucky. It usually happens sometime around May

Advertisement