Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM09 Editor

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Going by this post: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=58446811&postcount=1 there's an editor out there.

Does anyone have a link?

It comes with the game

C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/tools/data editor/

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Frisbee wrote: »
    It comes with the game

C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/tools/data editor/

You got there before me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Do you guys have FM through Steam? I can't find the file on my PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Try the Steam folder. Your games are stored there. Also, right click on your shortcut. There should be an option to run data editor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

"c:\Program Files\steam\steamapps\common\football manager 09\tools\data editor" to be exact. Using it myself atm to add in a few of my friends to their supported clubs etc. I have to... ahem "exadurate" some of their skills in order to have them fit in with the various top teams (Mostly their fitness :D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Can't find the files anywhere. They're not in the Steam folder. There's no open data editor option in the Steam or FM09 shortcuts. There's nothing on Steam itself either.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Can't find the files anywhere. They're not in the Steam folder. There's no open data editor option in the Steam or FM09 shortcuts. There's nothing on Steam itself either.

The links V!alli put up should take you to it if you downloaded it through steam, unless there was some sort of problem when you did it.

Advertisement