Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grades for music practicals

Options
  • 19-01-2009 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am playing 6 songs on the piano for my honours music practical but im only at grade 3. what is lowest grade you can play at for the practicals? will i be ok?:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

I don't want to be a downer but if your grade 3 you should probably think about doing the sibelius aswell as 4 peices.
    You only expected to be grade 3/4 if you play only 4 peices, where as with the full six your peices are suggested to be at LEAST grade 5/6.
    Sorry to have to tell you. But I do know a gril in my class in grade 3 also, but has been playing higher graded peices for the exam, you could try that, but it does take a lot of time.
    I'm the only one in my class playing the full 6 ahhh . . . sorta scary how close it is!:(

Advertisement