Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star tattoos

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Will wrote: »
    nowhere in dublin or anywhere decent will ink you when you're under 18, even with parental consent

relation of mine (16 years) got a large one done (with consent of ma) in a place in Dublin - wasnt happy about it but suppose if theyre gonna do it at least youll know whats going on .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Thing is Redpunto, the key part of that is:
    Will wrote: »
    nowhere decent will ink you when you're under 18, even with parental consent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

If people persist on being childish and wanting a tattoo 'now!!' while their body is still developing let it be on their heads is my opinion as a customer.

If i was a tattoo artist I couldn't live with myself knowing full well I was putting something on someone that was going to distort and chances are they would hate it in years to come.

The minimum age isn't there to be a buzz kill, it's there so people can protect themselves from themselves as it were.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Thing is Redpunto, the key part of that is:

dont i know it - thats why we thought it was a stupid idea in the first place but its done now :( it covers nearly half his back - if he grows any it'll be ruined.

Advertisement