Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best route navan to airside business park swords

Options
  • 19-01-2009 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

hi,
    gotta get to airside for 8.30am tom. to those of u unfortunate enough to have to commute, what would best route be please?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Im from swords and go to naven the odd time i find the best way is in trough Skreen down to Rataoth and keep going staight and that will bring you in to swords village take a left in swords village when you come to a t in the road then take the left up to the roundabout take the 3 o clock turn go up that road and airside is on your left you cant miss it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

straight up to dunshaughlin straight through junction heading for ratoath ,at ashbourne roundabout just go straight through and it;ll bring you into swords at the castle then just go straight through the village ...easy peasy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

sorry left at junction in dunshaughlin.... i was thinking of my way....

Advertisement