Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Edwards coming to Helix

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

It's not that I don't "believe". I have listened to and observed both sides of an issue and come to the only logical conclusion, belief doesn't enter into it.

EDIT: Just read the charter of this forum and realised debate or reason is not welcome in here, apologies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Jolly85

lmahoney79 wrote: »
    Went to see him yesterday afternoon.....very good. Didnt get areading myself but the ones he did were amazing, the information he knew about them was not broad, they were very specific things. He also has a great dry wit kind of sense of humour and he can be very funny adn great to listen to his stories. You wont be disappointed! It wont be as intimate as the gallery show on tv, there are about 1000 people there but its still small enough and doesnt matter where you are sitting to get a reading, ushers go around with microphones. Enjoy!

Thanks for your response Imahoney79.

I went to the Sunday afternoon seminar and I was not disappointed. I found it to be excellent, intimate, funny, sad, cringe worthy at times for some people getting read but most of all accurate.

I went with my boyfriend and he was sceptical leading upto and even the first few minutes of the show but we both came out and decided we're going to go back again. Neither the two of us were read but the woman and her mother beside us did. Some of the information was being heard for the first time even by family members who travelled with the person being read, thats how accurate it was. It was funny seeing people admit to things.

Also what I found to give me added belief in it was he'd mention a piece of information and hands would fly up in that area, he'd let them say why it's for them but then say 'no, I'm not with you', in my opinion if he was a foney they would grab onto that member of the audience and ramble on about general information. John was specific and if the reading wasn't for you it wouldn't continue untill he found the person who he was for.

I'm definately going back to see him. Would reccommend him to sceptics and then ask their opinion after the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Jolly85

Hi Jolly,

I went to the show yesterday afternoon. He was there for just under two-and-a-half hours. It was so much better than the tv show, and he is most definitely one of the genuine ones IMHO. As a previous poster said, some of the information given to people could not be done by cold reading. To me it did feel quite itimate and personal, and I would most definitely go to one of his shows again.

Thank you for your response MysticalSoul.

I really enjoyed it eventhough I didn't get read but enjoyed seeing it live. Definately going to see him again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

I have my tickets booked for next year...cant wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

Please spend a mere 20 minutes of your time looking up some information on Cold reading.

Please don't waste your time or money on these shams.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading

• Advertisement
Advertisement