Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Eflow licking their envelopes

Options
  • 19-01-2009 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Okay I am not a tree hugger, but is anyone else getting annoyed with the amount of letters in your post box from e flow, one to say you have a fine, then you log on to pay it and it says paid, then you get another freakin letter saying its paid, jesus, the postage must be costing more than the fine itself, I was onto the call centre there and even the guy on the other end of the phone thought it was ridiculous, ever here of email, text alert, I mean its 2009? At least give people the option.....:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

They only have access to your name / address don't they ?They have no way to get your email / phone unless you give it to them, which you won't have done if you haven't paid a toll yet or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭paddy111199

I just asked the guy on the phone is it possible to send communication via email and he said no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Don't get me wrong .. too much paper coming through the door in general.

Why don't you signup for a postpay account on their website? I get one email each month telling me my statement is online. I got 2 letters when I signed up (and nothing since) - one to confirm account info and the other to confirm dd was setup.

Also saves me 50c each trip.

(I know I could go on better and get a tag .. but that's effort)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭paddy111199

Thanks for the advice, set up to pay automatically now, just hoping it will work out better! Will hopefully only get one monthly statement... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,589 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Is it not a €1 per month on top of the toll with postpay?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Is it not a €1 per month on top of the toll with postpay?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

see sticky at top of page

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement