Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fully Healed

Options
  • 19-01-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd start a thread on when to know your piercing is fully healed.

1. When you can pull on it without pain.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

o.0

Whats the point of this thread? o.0

When you can pull on a piercing without it hurting it's fully healed? Wrong... i've my conch punched, can pull on it, can remove the jewellery, it's far from fully healed. Still raw on the inside, fistula has to form, has to stop lymphing. blood flow has to be restored, a whole host of reasons.

what is fully healed? it's a variable, is it when the hole won't close or shrink?

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

that doesn't mean it's healed :|
    my nose isn't sore at all now but i know it's not healed after a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

Will wrote: »
    o.0

Whats the point of this thread? o.0

When you can pull on a piercing without it hurting it's fully healed? Wrong... i've my conch punched, can pull on it, can remove the jewellery, it's far from fully healed. Still raw on the inside, fistula has to form, has to stop lymphing. blood flow has to be restored, a whole host of reasons.

what is fully healed? it's a variable, is it when the hole won't close or shrink?

+ 1

peircings are never in my opinion fully healed, they can very easily become sore, if u catch them in something, ur run down, its ur bodys way of reacting

better off to keep em clean and look after em and they won't cause u too much hassle ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

if anything, my piercings were easier to pull out immeadiately after having them done, only becoming uncomfortable later in the healing process

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

*pulls on lobe piercing*

*gets blowout*

:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement