Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi trip Insurance Travel !!

• 19-01-2009 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I need insurance for 2 months travel to the States !
    Cheap if I Can get it and the trip is in 2 legs so it would have to be multi trip, as I go for 1 month and then return for one month..

Any advice ? I normally just take the aer fungus insurance but they wanted 80 euros for each trip and I am not spending that.

If I need a doctor I am happy to pay for it I just need cover for the nightmare of say breaking a leg and ending up with a bill of 2.8 million !!

Any advice appreciated ! posted in Travel section but miight get a result here !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

If you're a VHI member, check out their offer, it's about the cheapest I've seen.

There's also www.insurancebookers.ie if you don't have VHI. If you have some other health insurance, take a look there too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

www.brassingtons.ie are very good value

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

try gotravelinsurance.co.uk, i used them on a recent u.s. trip they beat the pants of all other companys.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭steamboat

I've found Ace Travel Insurance the most reasonable in the past

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

I have used ACE in the past and have always found them to be the cheapest.

Same company provides AIBs travel insurance, but doing to ACE directly is much cheaper than through the bank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 ppk

Advertisement