Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club Bank Account

Options
  • 19-01-2009 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Does anyone know what you need to open a community sports club bank account?

I know you need 2 people down...other than that I don't know anything.

Requirements, Costs, etc....

Any info would be cool.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

You will need to fill out a Club/Association signing authority mandate and give it to the bank. This will require info on Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer, signing authorities and signing instructions. You will also need to give a copy of the Clubs operating rules. I can't remember what its called :o but its the equivalent of a Company Memo & Arts...................the name of it will come to me at about 4am I reckon!! Basically it outlines the purpose and guidelines for operation of the club.

Two of the signing authorities need to present themselves to the bank and provide photo id and proof of address to satisfy CJA requirements.

Can't think of anything else right now, but I might end up posting again at 4am :p

Advertisement