Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whos goin to ul and what course and even if u dont post please use the poll!

Options
  • 19-01-2009 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

??

u goin to ul? 10 votes

Yes!
    0% 0 votes
    No!
    100% 10 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭pickles_17

at least people are polling!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Nobody knows where they are going until middle of aug:P

probably goin then, even tho i know cos my first 2 choices are ul and im sure ill get one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

you want to know what courses other people are going to and you didnt even put down the course you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

my third choice is ul, law plus, but my first two are like courses that have ten or twenty places only repsectibly...so quite a high probabilty that i'll end up in ul:D

• Advertisement

digital media design, 335 points, and multimedia and computer games development, 330,

FACT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

I'll throw down Psychology in UL as #6 or 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bull_egan

im hoping to go to ul to do the materials and construction technology (simle terms woodwork and construction studies teacher) thats my 1st choice second choice is the back door to my 1st choice which is materials and engineering technology :D

Advertisement