Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

13 month Xbox Live subscription £26.99(€29.77)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Stylesclash1702

im going to take a look at that

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭dmohalloran

It works, Got mine yesterday, received within an hour. Great value,

I would love to know how it is so cheap, where do they come from, and surely microsoft would be trying to clamp down on it?

Who knows? I have 13 months xbox live and I am happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

hmmm i still havent received mine,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭mickyt

I went to order one there, but it won't let me cancel the order now, its awaiting pay pal. 2 things: 1. I ordered 2 by mistake 2. I don't have a paypal account. The website said that you could pay by credit card on it's own

anyone know how to cancel the order?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bigbadcon

Just got mine and put in the code and shazam ...13 months

Thanks a mill OP \m/ (",) \m/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Placebo wrote: »
    hmmm i still havent received mine,

You definitely checked the email account you use for paypal, not the one you used for the site?

Silverfish wrote: »
    You definitely checked the email account you use for paypal, not the one you used for the site?

my bad, its there. strange

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Placebo wrote: »
    my bad, its there. strange

what time did you purchase it?

still waiting on mine

last night around 9.

received it at 4 today

arrived tonight, cheers lads great deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

Hey just wondering can anyone tell me would a 3v card work with this?

Ive no credit card and hear you all on about registering with pay pal first or something? I have a 3v card but never bought anything online before....:o

joe123 wrote: »
    Hey just wondering can anyone tell me would a 3v card work with this?

Ive no credit card and hear you all on about registering with pay pal first or something? I have a 3v card but never bought anything online before....:o

check and see does paypal accept 3v

just had a look there apparently paypal accept 3v

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Just ordered one there how long does it take to receive the e-mail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

It seems to vary, it took me about a day, but for some of the other guys it seems like it only took a few hours.

i was waiting about 15 hours or so it some get it in an hour or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bigbadcon

I ordered mine at 10pm and got it at 4pm the next day...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

iv been waiting for 3 days for mt one,still havnt got it.emailed him as well.What email are you meant to get it from,the email you signed up with or the paypal one.Iv checked both and havnt got any yet

Fol20 wrote: »
    iv been waiting for 3 days for mt one,still havnt got it.emailed him as well.What email are you meant to get it from,the email you signed up with or the paypal one.Iv checked both and havnt got any yet

it's sent to your paypal email address not the address you signed up to the site with.

check your spam folder too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

sadly,my paypal email is an eircom.net one,shocking as it is,iv just left that one as my paypal one,just checked it there and i couldnt see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Cheers OP got my code there!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,975 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Cheers OP got my code there!:D

No probs man, looks like he's away until Monday, but checking the other online sites they've all started to up their prices, so don't be surprised if there it goes up a bit from next week, also looks like he is sold out of the 13 month and 12 month subscriptions at the moment.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Went to buy one there and he seems to be out of everything.... how can you run out of a digital product?? :) (I know how, but still... its funny).

Need one bad to play Left4Dead and Skate 2 online, plus.... must ... have ... video... pack... even though I thoroughly object to it being DLC. My principles have limits though... :)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,975 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

DeVore wrote: »
    Went to buy one there and he seems to be out of everything.... how can you run out of a digital product?? :) (I know how, but still... its funny).

Need one bad to play Left4Dead and Skate 2 online, plus.... must ... have ... video... pack... even though I thoroughly object to it being DLC. My principles have limits though... :)

DeV.

Couple of alternatives are a bit more expensive but still cheaper the stores or M$
    http://www.instantlivecodes.com/ £29.99

or Jasper

http://www.jasper1675.com/newuk12gold.html its £29.99

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

How much is it through Xbox directly? (I'm not at home at the moment).

DeV.

60 euros

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

Was planning on getting it this week with my 3v card.

Was just wondering if anyone can help. On the 3v website it says theres a 1.75% charge on non euro transactions.

Seeing as this is 29.77 will a 30 euro 3v voucher now not work ?

If ive to buy a 40euro 3v voucher because of a few cent id be better of heading down to zavi and picking up one for 40 euro...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

also looks like he is sold out of the 13 month and 12 month subscriptions at the moment.
    Some of these are back in stock again.Only the 3 months and low stock of the 12 + 1 months subscription.Bought the 13 months subscription,worked out at €32.44 via paypal,bargain;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

I bought one on the site mentioned by the OP, and it came in at €30.65 when the exchange rate and all was applied. Definitely a bargain - I'm sorted for gaming until the middle of 2010 now :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Ordered mine on Monday and it came in just over 24 hours later. Got the 13 month one for €32 with conversion so it was a bargain! Just in time too, as my sub was due to expire next week. :)
    Thanks OP!

Advertisement