Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

13 month Xbox Live subscription £26.99(€29.77)

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I bought one from Jasper last night, worked out at €35.99 for 13 months. Paid by paypal and got the code within an hour. All working fine and subscribed now until March '10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Live-codes.com is awesome! Got mine straight away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I only ever do my subs 3 months at a time in case my Xbox goes red ring. Ive had 2 die already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,975 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I only ever do my subs 3 months at a time in case my Xbox goes red ring. Ive had 2 die already.

If it does 3 Red Ring when u send it back to M$ they will send back a months free Xboxlive with your repaired to cover the time it was away which is typically 3-4 weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

AH thats not too bad so.
    Ive had 2 systems die on me so far. One was 2nd hand so I couldent complain. But I had another xbox from new and it went 1 red ring after 10 months. Luckilly I still had the recipt and Game replaced it for me no bother.

But it has not instilled any faith in me for the life expectancy of my 2 xboxs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,975 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I would expect if your xboxes are the ones with HDMI sockets on them that they will eventually started fixing the 3RODs with the Jasper boards as they shouldn't get the 3 RROD with the reduced GPU die, although I've been reading that we might see an increase in E74 errors with the Ana Scaler chip problems on the rise, might not be an issue on Jasper but we'll see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭andyeire

Just tried to buy Xboxlive sub from these

http://www.jasper1675.com/index.html

Refunded me about 8 hours later saying 'due to recent theft activity they would not accept my order'

Is just me or what! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

I bought from live-codes yesterday and received my scanned card about 2 minutes later!! Quality service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭andyeire

Used live codes all done and dusted and saved a couple of euro over jasper.

So all happy:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭Tippex

andyeire wrote: »
    Just tried to buy Xboxlive sub from these

http://www.jasper1675.com/index.html

Refunded me about 8 hours later saying 'due to recent theft activity they would not accept my order'

Is just me or what! :(

I got the same today. What a crock of ****

• Advertisement
Advertisement