Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Smashed grill opel astra 99

Options
  • 19-01-2009 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Is a smashed front grill on an astra 99 1.4 hard to change you know the grill with the opel sign and what is required to do it? Also would the plastic bits from it smashing enter the air filter thru where the engine sucks up air and thru the filter? as they are right behind the opel sign? Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 solo1484

no if any bits did get sucked in, the air filter would prevent the parts going any further. should be easy and cheap to replace, have a socket set, a flat head and a philips screwdriver to hand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭sammy657

Ah thats grand then will ask them to change the filter on thurs i ran the car for a good 200 miles after and everything was ok. If there was would it come out with the filter when i change it or would have it cut thru the filter and should i worry about it going into the engine? Ah it looks simple enough now ya think about it just a job i shouldnt have to do grrrrr but yeh lol cheers mate

Advertisement