Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fund Raiser for Balbriggan Summer Festival - Thursday 22nd in O'Shea's

Options
  • 19-01-2009 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

Saw a poster for this when I was out on Saturday and thought it deserved some promotion. It's a gig in aid of raising funs for the Balbriggan Summer Festival which will be held in July.

5 local lads from different bands will be getting together. Eric Campbell, Eric Sharpe, Marc McInerney, Jimmy Brennan and JJ Walls. All really good musicians so it should be a good night.

Admission is €10 and can be paid on the door. To get tickets beforehand contact Gary at deniseandgary@eircom.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭tregan

hi there,

live in balbriggan and i've not seen any posters - when is this event on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

its on this Thursday, January 22nd down in o'shea's. Should be a good gig. Having seen them all play over the years, they're all really good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭tregan

oh thursday not good for me as i've got a meeting to go to and wouldn't be a good night anyway, enjoy yourself if you are going!

Ah thats a pity. Hopefully they'll organise more stuff like this to raise money for the festival. I miss the duck race :)

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

ah yes,the duck derby..now theres a blast from the past..

• Advertisement

Loved it! It's amazing how the Bracken always looked so much bigger when you were a kid :)

Advertisement