Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you have work by?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 funkychicken20

i have two Tattoos and both of them were done by JJ in Tattoo Zoo in Cork i cant talk highly enough of him ! he is a legend with ink !!!! i think he is an amazing tattoo artist !!!

photo.php?pid=30356389&id=1492659484

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Teeth

Unfortunately when I was very young and clueless I got tattooed by tattooists in Drogheda and Newry. BIG,EPIC MISTAKE.

Now that I`m old and am far wiser, i`ve been inked by
    Gabriella in a tattooists in Galway (years ago,it was down by Bell,Book and Candle..is it gone?)

John in Inkwell
    Skull in Celtic Resurrection, Sligo, I lovelovelove his work.all 100% freehand.
    and....
    Me.I do pretty spiffy tattoos, if I do say so myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You doing them on yourself as training, or do you actually tattoo professionally?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Teeth

Not professionally no, as in from a shop, I had a room in my house where my mates or whoever would drop by and get stuff done - a cleanroom if you like.I had around 3 years training and was self taught the rest of the way. I`m not gonna start on about omg dirtyyyyy you cant learn everything in 3 years, and its obvious you cant but hey, I`m gonna be cocky and say I`m pretty good.
    Then I got lazy and didnt wanna do it no more.
    Need to get back in the seat, ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Right arm - Symbol - Mark, Wildcat Ink
    Left arm - Cross - Paul, Wildcat Ink (dont use the image in my sig to judge, PS distorted it)
    Three sleepers in left ear, unspecified with a gun. I was 18 and 19 in 1994 and really knew no better. They're in the lobe anyway so they're safe enough i think.

Tragis & rook - Carol, Tattoo Zoo in July and September 2005.
    Both in the right eyebrow, Anti-tragis & Scaffold, Cheryl - Celestial Ring
    Labret and Tongue (which i've since taken out), were also done in Celestial Ring, prior to Cheryl though, didn't catch the guys name. Good job done though.
    Nose done in Bodyshock... i'd come out of the dentist and wanted to kill the pain with more pain... if that makes any sense.

• Advertisement
Advertisement