Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund through laser

• 20-01-2009 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

I payed for something yesterday but i had to return it today. I payed using a laser and i was asked for my laser for the refund and i was told i should have the money back in my account. Its not yet in my account but since i went to the shop for the refund at 5, im guessing its the bank that is slow.

But i dont know, does anyone know anything about refunds through laser? Does it take time to go through?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

lisajane wrote: »
    I payed for something yesterday but i had to return it today. I payed using a laser and i was asked for my laser for the refund and i was told i should have the money back in my account. Its not yet in my account but since i went to the shop for the refund at 5, im guessing its the bank that is slow.

But i dont know, does anyone know anything about refunds through laser? Does it take time to go through?

Thanks

Yeah it sometimes takes a day or two to go back onto your account. Give it more time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,678 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Thanks

Depends, 2/3 days at worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

What they said. Depending on when the retailer does their end of day banking, may not be every day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

They're quick enough taking it out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

They're quick enough taking it out!

Check your balance online and it won't be taken out for a day or two!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

Checked it online and its been taken out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It's probably been authorised, and is showing as taken off your balance - it doesn't mean the retailer has the money yet, just that the bank has set aside that amount to be paid to them.

Advertisement