Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DO YOU WANT TO BE IN MY BAND?

Options
  • 20-01-2009 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

I'm considering starting a new band, depending on the reaction I can get.

I'm looking for musicians, no matter what instruments they play.

Except guitar, piano, violins, cello, bass, keyboards, synth, digital laptop created music, drums, vocalists...

Only messing. Seriously, anyone. Probably not vocalists yet, and probably not guitarists unless they can play some other instrument, or unless they'd be willing to part from their guitar for a song or two, because it would be a shame to be limited to guitar music. Don't let that stop you from leaving a comment though.

Just leave a comment with your age, instrument, and favourite music/bands and if I reckon that we could match, I'll PM you.

P.s. only leave a comment if you take your music seriously and are willing to put in some time/effort/dedication/

You don't necessarily have to be very good at your instrument. The willingness to improve would be more important.

For those interested, I'm in my early twenties.

Peace.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Dalton666

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭paulo6891

Dublin, i should have mentioned that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Bitsie

Hey, i am a 29 yo female drummer playing for over 4 years, plenty of gigging experience with covers band. Wide range of music tastes from old to new. Ill try narrow it down to a few! Kings of Leon, Elbow, The Killers (earlier stuff), Stevie Wonder, basically i like rock/pop/indie/funky soul & disco stuff........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Ready to Rock

Hi There, I'm 30 and play guitar. mainly semi acoustic. I have been playing for about 5 years... I'd be up for joining your band. I am mainly into rock music, U2, Snow Patrol, the killers, but also like irish pub songs, christy moore, the dubliners. RHCP, greenday, to mention a few, very open minded. Also, looking to seriously improve in a group. willing to put time and effort into it.

Cheers
    R2R

Advertisement