Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are these little things?

Options
  • 20-01-2009 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,400 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,
    Could ye have a look at the sample exam on this page: http://medrevision.org/takeexam.php?examid=1&sample=1
    Before the answer in green what is that little icon thingy, I tried to remove it with an ltrim with no joy, I think I'll have to remove it in the code rather than messing around with the database.
    Thanks
    Gary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The Mighty Ken

It looks like a character that either isn't in the character set so Firefox has replaced it with a '?' icon or that's what the actual character looks like! Either way, a HTML entity should be used in its place. If you want to get rid of it altogether, you should just be able to delete it from the HTML or whatever script is being used to write out the answers.

Advertisement