Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grind schools in cork

Options
  • 20-01-2009 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

;):p:)hi just wondering yere opinions on mel college (clc) hewitt college and bruce college :pac::D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

don't know the inner workings but they can be expensive, if its revision seminarrs you are looking for, check out the teacher associations as they do 1 day revision courses usually in UCC for a knock down, non profit making price. e.g. Maths revision for o and H is on 31st Jan for 30 quid in UCC and I know Geog, Hist, App Maths and others do similar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

I was gonna go to bruce but damn finances stopped me :)
    But either school is good, but people say hewitt is better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 ditzygirl

hi about clc and the change of name what actually happened did students leave cause of the change and will it even be open in september :pac::D;):p:):rolleyes::o

Advertisement