Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Dublin can I get an EZ-FLASH 3 in 1 expansion pack for DS lite.

• 20-01-2009 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

I'm sure this has been asked before. I am new to this.

Where in Dublin can I get an EZ-FLASH 3 in 1 expansion pack for DS lite? and what other hardware / software do I need to get this thing browsing on WIFI?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

You can't buy them in a shop (not legally anyway!!). You'll have to look online (consoleup.com) for example

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I got one on Focalprice.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Knifey_Spooney

Real Hot Stuff - Online Shop and Wholesaler

Are really quick, bit on the steep side but with the dollar down its not so bad.

Got an Ez flash 3 in 1, a CycloDS w/ 8gb flash cart and a few screen protectors for around 100 dollars with shipping. Ordered Tuesday, shipped same day with full tracking and it arrived Friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

animaX wrote: »
    You can't buy them in a shop (not legally anyway!!). You'll have to look online (consoleup.com) for example

I didn't think that selling them on their own without games was classed as illegal, as they can be used legit to run Homebrew on the DS, so as long as a shop doesn't sell them with a cd with a 1000 roms on it then I don't know why it would be classed as illegal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I only want it for the rumble facility. Can anyonme suggest how to get it to work?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I sourced it in the UK thanks, I only want it for the rumble facility. Can anyone suggest how to get it to work?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭theroomisonfire

dealextreme.com - cost $20

Advertisement