Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences regarding EVP/ITC?

Options
  • 20-01-2009 8:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭

Anyone here ever do any experiments regarding EVP/ITC?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

yes loads and loads, tried all sort of methods, we have manuals and did a little course on capturing potential EVPs, so 3-4 years worth of collection and we have nothing to show for it.
    Lenister Paranormal and possibly the PRAI have some and post here, the PIGs (the group I'm in) have none :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Pardon my ignorance but EVP/ITC whut?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Electronic Voice Phenomena
    (EVP) are unexplainable paranormal audible events of unknown origin, which can be heard and captured in recordings on various types of electronic apparatus.

The term EVP is gradually being replaced by the more inclusive term ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication). ITC simply means that the messages coming from Beyond are received and stored by use of technical means.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Stoner wrote: »
    Electronic Voice Phenomena
    (EVP) are unexplainable paranormal audible events of unknown origin, which can be heard and captured in recordings on various types of electronic apparatus.

The term EVP is gradually being replaced by the more inclusive term ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication). ITC simply means that the messages coming from Beyond are received and stored by use of technical means.

Mucho grassyarse! I have heard of those before now you mention it but the acronyms stumped me!

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

this is somthing i have been looking into a while now ,,,but im still on the fence about it to me it just matrixing,,but intresting all the the same

http://pjouini.club.fr/menugb.htm
    ITC video

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

aye, the whole ITC 'look theres a shape it must be a person' thing seems like looking at clouds to me. We have some evps though.

Advertisement