Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2/iphone 3g

Options
  • 20-01-2009 9:00am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Got my iphone 3g on launch day last year...got the 8gig black back model...now nearly 6 months later...it's looking a bit shook...and im wishing i got the 16gig model!

Is it possible for me to get a new 16gig white back model from o2? without paying nearly 600euro?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

How do you mean it's looking a 'bit shook' ? Scratched? or, some kind of technical problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

eeloe wrote: »
    Is it possible for me to get a new 16gig white back model from o2? without paying nearly 600euro?

not until you have an upgrade

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

eeloe wrote: »
    Got my iphone 3g on launch day last year...got the 8gig black back model...now nearly 6 months later...it's looking a bit shook...and im wishing i got the 16gig model!

The only answer is no unless you get a second contract and pay that as well for its 18 month life

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

take advantage of the sterling and get a pre-pay 16gb in the UK for about 430 :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Solair wrote: »
    How do you mean it's looking a 'bit shook' ? Scratched? or, some kind of technical problems?

it's just looking a bit aged....scratched...and scuffs on the back.
    Would really like to get a white back 16gig one and take better care of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

If you get a pre pay in the UK will it work on O2 Ireland network.

Looking at the O2 Ireland website it says that the phone is locked to the O2 network so I presume its the same for the UK phones?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

richieg wrote: »
    If you get a pre pay in the UK will it work on O2 Ireland network.

Looking at the O2 Ireland website it says that the phone is locked to the O2 network so I presume its the same for the UK phones?

You can unlock it if you are willing to jailbreak it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 tayto2009

how much will it cost me for a 8gb iphone 3g on prepay from o2...first time costomer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭godskitchen

How about you realise it is a phone and not a new born child. So it has a few marks, so what? Get some perspective man.

On top of that you want one for free/next to nothing? Some sense of entitlement you have there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

tayto2009 wrote: »
    how much will it cost me for a 8gb iphone 3g on prepay from o2...first time costomer?

€480 for 8gb €569 for 16gb

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've moved your thread. You should get a better response here.

Note this is an old thread .. but why don't you have a look at O2 prepay pricing and pop your SIM card into one?

Advertisement