Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I know I've finally lost...............

Options
  • 20-01-2009 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

.............the dignity of adulthood:p

Last night, while watching Bear in the Big Blue House, I realised that the person who does Shadows' voice is Irish, I would swear to it :D

Help........................:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

IsThatSo? I'm afraid it is. She was on the Ray D'Arcy show on Today FM in 2005, apparently.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0600773/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Slightly related - that is Sean Hughes' voice for the shark in Rubbadubbers, isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

noby wrote: »
    Slightly related - that is Sean Hughes' voice for the shark in Rubbadubbers, isn't it?

has to be Sean Hughes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Arrr arr arrr... rubbadubbers is great!!!

Yeah, I heard "shadow" on the Ray Darcy show back then. Shes Irish alright. Mooney or Rooney is her sirname I think.

Unfortunately at that time she said that they had stopped making any more Bears and poor auld Luna passed away with a brain hemorrhage.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭sassa

You should check out the morbegs where if you're lucky you get to see a young tommy tiernan with a look on his face as if to say what the fcuk am I doing!! you should also check out this:

the ducks voice is like nails down a blackboard to me!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

lol, this tread makes me laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

bazwaldo wrote: »
    poor auld Luna passed away with a brain hemorrhage.

:(

I love Lunas voice, its very soothing. I have to admit to finding Shadows voice a bit annoying, but I am assuming she makes it squeaky rather than naturally speaking like that.

Am not familiar with Morbegs or Rubbadubbers......................:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Where oh where oh where is shadow............

Check out Jakers also, very begorrah/bejaysus but its funny

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

IsThatSo? wrote: »
    .............the dignity of adulthood:p

Last night, while watching Bear in the Big Blue House, I realised that the person who does Shadows' voice is Irish, I would swear to it :D

Help........................:o

I realised that when I used to watch it a few years ago.. and I don't even have children :o

But I teach little boys so I have to be up on Lazy Town, superheroes, Ben 10, HSM etc. Yes, that's my excuse. ¬_¬

*Where where where's shadow?* Awh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Would never be cruel to animals but if I ever caught a wonderpet........Feckin noise of them tryin to sing!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭TargetWidow

LOVE LOVE LOVE Jakers! But my other now daily guilty pleasure is "In The Night Garden". I find it so soothing. But someone should implement a good bedtime routine for that little rascal Iggle Piggle - he's never in bed when he should be! And tie his bloody blanket onto him! And somebody should bag the driver of the ninky nonk. Only guessing here but I'd say they are pi$$e*!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭abi2007

Cailou is the best.. the mother is so lack a daisy. In one episode she was asleep and cailou walked around the block. In another one she left cailou to mind his little sis why she went for a lie down! Poor child is only 4 ha ha

Love the rubber dubbers too but my daughter doesn't:mad:

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

My little fellah loves Luna. Pity
    she's dead
    . Seems that kinda put the brakes on the show afterwards.

Advertisement