Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

options on reserving a car

Options
  • 20-01-2009 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭

hey,

i seen a car i like in the uk, but cant get over for a couple of weeks and fear it may be gone by then. the site say they dont reserve over the phone, do you think its worth chancing my arm? any other options you can think of to get this car?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Put a deposit down over the phone? You have VISA?
    Mind if you give them a deposit it can be seen as a down payment and you "have" to buy it.

Just wait and see, if it's gone it was never meant to be...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

the site gives a very detailed description of the car so im happy enough to take the risk, i might give them a call and see or i could wait and they might get more stock in by then...decisions!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

What's the car? Is it a common motor?

Advertisement