Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Shop Wexford?

Options
  • 20-01-2009 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone know where I can get some balloons and other items for a party?
    Finding it hard to find quality stuff, im just outside Enniscorthy so anywhere there or Wexford town would be a help.

Looking to get some helium ballooons done and other things to amuse the kids!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

Only place I can think of is O'Neill's sweetshop on the Main St in Wexford (Opposite the Book Centre/Anne Street). Although Byrnes (World of Wonder) might have a selection too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

Go with O'Neils, The selection is very good, and prices are ok. Dont go to byrnes, pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭HighWire

I think that party/joke shop at Tesco does helium balloons, not sure of prices though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭sallysaucer

Little Idea is based on the Quay in wexford (Redmond square side) and they have all the party stuff you need...even deliver it as far as i know!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mb_

Hi guys thanks for the suggestions. went to Little Idea

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mb_

Hi guys thanks for the suggestions. went to Little Idea today and were very helpful, will deliver too so nhope the kids enjoy!

Advertisement