Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB Star To Marry Mike Tyson

• 20-01-2009 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Source Daily Star
    The Daily Star reports that boxer Mike Tyson has proposed to Big Brother 7 babe Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace. If she accepts his proposal, made in an e-mail from New York, she will be his third bride.
    The pair dated before she entered the Big Brother house in 2006. They apparently rekindled their relationship last year and were snapped at a variety of nightspots in London. The former world heavyweight champion was married to actress Robin Givens and doctor Monica Turner. An insider told the Daily Star: "Mike is smitten with Aisleyne and thinks she is brilliant. He has declared his undying love for her and has told her he wants her to become Mrs Tyson." Aisleyne, who finished third on Big Brother, is set to reveal details of their relationship in a book entitled Surviving Guns, Gangs And Glamour, which is due out in May.

proposal by email - how classy

This girl Aisleyne is also friends with Amy Winehouse so maybe she will be maid of honor or a bridesmaid.

Ears might be on the menu for the big day :D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

JP Liz wrote: »
    Source Daily Star

Am email by proposal - how classy

This girl Aisleyne is also friends with Amy Winehouse so maybe she will be maid of honor or a bridesmaid.

Ears might be on the menu for the big day :D

Sounds like a crock of shiite tbh.
    I reckon the whole thing is made up to generate interest in her poxy book.
    The idea that Mike Tyson knows how to use email is laughable too.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭sassa

I'd rather get the email saying i won the lottery in nigeria forward account details now!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,117 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

you can learn anything in jail these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Anybody seen Tyson lately? He's HUGE.

2442083480_f3eb4fce42_o.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

huh i never knew they dated before bb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,690 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

dlofnep wrote: »
    Anybody seen Tyson lately? He's HUGE.

2442083480_f3eb4fce42_o.jpg

Thats not Tyson, thats Mr Chow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

I wouldn't say that to his face though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

She definetly puts the whore in horgan.

Advertisement