Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MMA on Newstalk

• 20-01-2009 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Did anyone hear the piss being taken out of Joe Duffy's UFC show on Off The Ball on Newstalk last night?

More importantly, does anyone have a link to it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

mickmac wrote: »
    Did anyone hear the piss being taken out of Joe Duffy's UFC show on Off The Ball on Newstalk last night?

More importantly, does anyone have a link to it?

No but I heard some of the Duffy show - the amount of idiots no there was unbelievable. Some dude claiming people die all the time in the UFC and you could see this on UFC.com

And Mick Dowling.. What a ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Normally listen to Newstalk but missed it. Anything else said?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭mickmac

My mate in work told me about it. Said that the newstalk bit was mainly taking the p*** out of the "oh god won't someone PLEASE think of the children" nature of the Joe Duffy show on thursday.

there's a link to it here: http://www.rte.ie/radio1/podcast/podcast_liveline.xml

I don't know what else was said on newstalk though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

bump for newstalk piece.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

Does anyone know what show on newstalk its was? just had a quick look at the website n couldnt find it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

Thanks but, I was looking for the Newstalk bit not the Joe Duffy Liveline drivel , I heard that and got a few laughs out of it. thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

sorry weren paying attention *goes off to find the right link*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

i got a mp3 for the show on monday but it's just a 20 minute segment talking about football.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 robgordon

Joe Duffy piece was hilarious. It was like a dumber, radio version of Bill O Reilly

• Advertisement
Advertisement