Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tai chi

Options
  • 20-01-2009 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi - Does anyone know if there are tai chi classes anywhere in Wexford?? I'd love to learn more about it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Hi Azlan, a quick Google search came up with this:
    Tai Chi in Wexford Town. Seems like you need to ring for more details.

Hope this helps. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 CookesandCo

I saw that Holos opposite the Gorey Little Theatre are starting Tai Chi - it might be too far for a class but Niamh there might know of something in Wexford. Don't have a number for the centre to hand and I think they might have a website holos.ie - I think? Holos is a Health and Wellbeing centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Saw some ads around New Ross for a place in Gusserane - not sure what the details are but if you're around NR, have a look in some of the shop windows (try Coopers for example) and you might be able to see the ad.

Advertisement