Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stuck in far cry 2

Options
  • 20-01-2009 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭

i'm stuck in far cry 2 and can't seem to go forward. i'm at around 85 or 86% and there 's only one mission available and it's in leboa seko. I go upstairs into the man's office, there's another person in the office, i walk in, he closes the door and that's it. i try and talk with the other guy (could be the jackal actually) but can't, and if i talk to the muscle who closed the door, he just tells me "it's not optional" and something else similar. basically stuck.

any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I haven't played it, but I looked it up on GameFaqs... There was only one mention of an office near the end of the game.... Are there diamonds in the room? Try picking them up, and the game should move forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Is there a folder anywhere that you have to click on? It might be that you triggered the speech they give for the misison before, and when you returned to them, they aren't replaying it. So you might see a manilla folder on a table or maybe in one of their hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

i'll try these out when i get home. i know there are files on the desk but i just can't get to them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

just tried but no good. no diamonds and the only interaction i get is "no not voluntary this time" and "you should reconsider" from the guy by the door. there's a file on the desk but it's inaccessible, as i can't move the chair, can't get on the desk etc!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Check out the FAQs for yourself and see if you can find the part you're stuck on.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/game/944400.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Could one of the guys be holding a folder? I do remember one mission where it took me ages to angle myself right to be able to click on one of the folders, but can't say if it's that one.

Advertisement