Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Students Union Open?? - Student Travel Card

• 20-01-2009 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

does anyone know is the students union open today and is it possible to get a student travelcard up there?? i've to get the train tomorrow to dublin so was wondering if i got one today would i save much money on the price of the train ticket

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Last I heard you had to get the student travel cards from the USIT office in the courtyard. Also I don't think that it works for trains, you have to get another 'special' one for that. Hopefully someone currently in UL can verify this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

SU is open and you can get the IR travel card there- I got mine a year or two back, costs something like €15.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

there's a machine in the reception for taking photos and printing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Union is open 9-5 and closed for lunch until next week.

Student Travel Cards are available on the spot at a cost of €15 with some form filling and your ID Card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Not really important but I thought it was €12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

1huge1 wrote: »
    Not really important but I thought it was €12

There's an on site printing charge of €3. It's on the form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Ah my appologies, I remember getting it for like €3 or something because I had a voucher from AIB.

Advertisement