Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnley 2nd Leg

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Has Pav just made up for his earlier miss ???? :D:D:D

Where are the whistling Burnley supporters now ???

EDIT :: :: BREAKING NEWS :: :: DEFOE MAKES IT 2 !!

The versus Arse "never say die" angle strikes again!!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

We don't deserve it but fcuking hell what a relief

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Kiith wrote: »
    We do not deserve to go through.

They should be fcuking ashamed of themselves after that performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Fair play you pulled it out, but I don't think Harry will be happy after this display

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Whats worse is after those two goals, the final result doesnt look too bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭RAUL DUKE

I could barely bring myself to celebrate that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I feel reliefe more than anything else..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭dats_right

If I were Harry I'd send the bus/plane back without team and I'd make the bast**ds walk back to London..

When you look at the way Robbie Blake played, who's on a fraction of the pay that our so called superstars get, our lads should hang ther heads in shame. Blake was MOTM by a mile...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭dantes74

i can't believe how lucky we were tonight

bring on utd on saturday we'll kick ass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

tippspur wrote: »
    When you look at the way Robbie Blake played, who's on a fraction of the pay that our so called superstars get, our lads should hang ther heads in shame. Blake was MOTM by a mile...

Is it any surprise? We sign players like Chimbonda who put in a transfer request in the dressing room at the end of his first season at Wigan, or chase Bellamy even after he walks out on training at West Ham.

Chase players who lack morals and it will come back to bite us on the ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

Garbage performance. How much lower can we go?
    The end of this season can come soon enough, please god for the sake of the club we scrape enough points together to stay in the prem and then gut the squad in the summer. Those players should be fed to the wolves after that sh1t performance.

dantes74 wrote: »
    i can't believe how lucky we were tonight

bring on utd on saturday we'll kick ass
    Redknapp said tonight that he will feild a very weakened team against UTD on sat,so we can forget about the FA cup for this year.....we dont need it anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Lads i said it before we flogged defoe and my opinion hasnt changed. He's one lazy c$nt , great boy to get a goal but doesnt try a leg . Bet ol bluenose was rubbin his hands with the thought of his kids facing burnley. ha ha ,shockin performance though. i had a feeling we might get beat 1-0 or 2-0 but didnt expect that!.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Stedub

just to add my little bit to all this.. i honest came to within 3 minutes of retiring my spurs membership, cant say any more than that was so bad last nite

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Alnwick was ****, not one leader on the team, the supposed lesser team had loads of leaders. How can someone pull the shirt on and have so little pride. For half the game we were playing like a schoolboy team, panicking when we got the ball, hoofing it up field. Wheres the composure. Sitting there thinking come on lads stand up and be men, have some pride in yourselves at least, never happened. Disgraceful..

Anyway thought I was going to end up in the mater hospital for a triple bypass after the game. Roll on Wembley on the spurs rollercoaster and what a rollercoaster it ****in is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Pish Poor again last night and steeped to get through.
    Very worrying performance seeing as we are fighting for our lives in the relegation battle.

Interesting listening to Harry when he said he learned nothing about his players last night, as he already knows everything he needs to about them. I can see a major clear out in the summer, and rightly so going on performances.

Should be some crack Sat evening at OT !

Advertisement