Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safes

Options
  • 20-01-2009 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭

hi all...

im intending to get a .22 in the coming months and at the moment i am looking at fireproof safes. can anyone recommend a good safe?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Alot of safes may be fireproof but not many are heat proof, and those arn't heat prrof for very long. There alot of money for even a small size. I haven't seen one that would easily fit a firearm but thats not to say they dont exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

hi all...

im intending to get a .22 in the coming months and at the moment i am looking at fireproof safes. can anyone recommend a good safe?

A neighbour got one last year for his guns it's a big looking job but it's built like an armoured car.
    He paid €1800 for it and it's covered for cash and documents to the value of €8000 .
    I doubt there are too many willing to pay that much for a gun safe.
    By the way he bought it from the local locksmith he was the only one around that could supply the fire proof job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

yip it looks like for a fireproof jobbie it will be big bucks :(

Advertisement