Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Support The New US President

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Pocono Joe

Fair enough, but in my defence, my asininity was a response to your opening asininity. We'd better get out of this vicious circle of asininity.

I’ll see your Asininity and raise you a flush of Arrogance with an Contumacious kicker.

And what’s this WE crap... you got a mouse in your pocket?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm all for the Republicans recovering from their lack of leadership and lack of direction over he past 8 years and rejoining the two-party check-and-balance system of government. One party rule has never benefited the Americans, as was shown by the first 6 years of the Bush administration, where the Republicans controlled both houses of Congress, the Executive, and began stacking the Supreme Court. One party rule by the Democrats needs to be challenged by a completely transformed and revitalized Republican party, not the one that has been in place during the past 8 years. But whom will lead this transformation and what will be their platform?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    The nerve of Pres Bush keeping us safe for 8 years so the looneys celebs and the sheep that harp on their every word can **** talk him for 8 years. :rolleyes:

Why do you remain loyal to a man who sent so many of your fellow countrymen off to die needlessly and used that as a reason to erode your own civil liberties? You know you can still be a Republican and not agree with Bush?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Pocono Joe wrote: »
    I’ll see your Asininity and raise you a flush of Arrogance with an Contumacious kicker.

And what’s this WE crap... you got a mouse in your pocket?

I see your contumacy and raise you an offer to discuss substantive things in as civilised a manner as we both can manage.

I'm on boards to talk about stuff. I come to the politics forum because I expect it to be real stuff.

And Joe, this is between you and me - leave the mouse out of it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Pocono Joe wrote: »
    I know that thinking infringes on a women’s right to have unprotected sex with men they barely know or care about and all... but does that count?
    A bit one-sided? Women are to blame, when it takes two to tango?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

humanji wrote: »
    Why do you remain loyal to a man who sent so many of your fellow countrymen off to die needlessly and used that as a reason to erode your own civil liberties? You know you can still be a Republican and not agree with Bush?

The War in Iraq was a mistake no doubt but the way the media and the left trashed him for the silliest [they just did to Palin too during the Election] reasons was disgusting.

If Pres. Bush was half the dictator the left made him out to be they wouldn't be alive to continue trashing him.

Advertisement