Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 Speakeasy upgrade

• 20-01-2009 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,

I want to buy a Speakeasy upgrade for myself and have a question. How soon after buying the upgrade do I need to register the phone with o2 to quality for the free credit?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

You can register a new phone on your account every 90 days.

so register the phone as soon as you get it, so you can then register another new one 90 days later :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

Just to provide more info you will not receive credit for 2 handsets at once. if after the 90 days you register a second phone you will start to receive the credit for it once the first bundle of credit has been completly received.

To answer the OP, you can wait as long as you like but you will only receive the amount of credit printed on the box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Hmmm, maybe move to Meteor so OP. I'm on Meteor and you can register a phone with them every 90 days and get the €10 credit from the phones you reg. On the 10th of every month I get €40 cause I've reg'd 4 phones in the past year.

I think Vodafone do the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭paul.irl

OK, cool. Thanks for the info. I don't need a new phone every 90 days. Once a year is more than enough for me.

Just to decide whether to go for the 6300 or ther other phone (sim free) I'm looking at :)

Advertisement