Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Walking

• 20-01-2009 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm thinking of starting some sort dog walking. Would there be many people in carlow interested?

Anyone got any ideas ect?:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Do invisible dogs count? :P

Havent got a doggie I'm afraid, but sounds like a good idea, hope some people take up the opportunity!

EDIT: Sorry, I'm just wondering now, is it you that will walk the dogs, or are you looking to meet up with people then go walking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Nope, I enjoy walking my dog far too much. Plus, he's still a bit anti-social. I don't think he'd walk in a pack yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,583 ✭✭✭✭fits

Theres always a market for this if you get people who cant get home on time for some reason or need help during the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

What I would like, rather than a dog walker, is a dog sitter! I would like to drop my dog (which I don't yet have btw! :D) into a dog friendly home while I'm at work.

I haven't got a dog because I think it would be unfair to leave it 8.30 - 5.30 5 days a week, and I've often thought a economical pet sitting service would be a great option.

But to add: do you have much experience/qualifications in this area? I think it would be important as you would need to be able to handle a dog freaking out over something or suddenly getting sick. You might find yourself liable for any damages caused and end up having to pay out.

Advertisement