Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermaket workers in Unions? - Israel boycott.

Options
  • 20-01-2009 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi I was wondering if there are any supermarket workers out there and if they are in unions. Are many supermakets unionised?
    If there are any unionised supermarket workers what do they think of a boycott of Israeli goods? ie Workers refusing to handle Israeli goods?
    I know this might be better suited in the politics section but I particularly wanted to know about workers in Cork...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Think someones been watching reeling in the years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Would do better to watch the news...

Bad enough the gimps shouting outside Tesco Paul St. last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

leftright wrote: »
    Hi I was wondering if there are any supermarket workers out there and if they are in unions. Are many supermakets unionised?
    If there are any unionised supermarket workers what do they think of a boycott of Israeli goods? ie Workers refusing to handle Israeli goods?
    I know this might be better suited in the politics section but I particularly wanted to know about workers in Cork...

I think supermarket staff have enough worries of their own right at the minutes than to start risking more by boycotting goods

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭moceri

I Found this interesting article about Tesco heiress Shirley Porter - she of gerrymandereing Fame. Nice to see that she upped sticks and fled to Isreal when Westminster Council pursued her for £12 Million. I am Sure she is trying to make amends as she spreads some of her Financial largesse from her Tesco Shareholding advancing the Zionist cause.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Porter

Advertisement