Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no fury like a womans

Options
  • 20-01-2009 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

Just spoke to friend his misses is bringing him to court they are seperating
    she is after saying she is afraid to stay in house because he has guns and has got a protection order on him,of course all this is being made up by her it is her way of getting back at him as he is a avid shooter,I dont know what to tell him said go to solicitors,I know this man well and know he would never harm her

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

this happened to a friend of mine ,the bitch even had the cops out looking for him the man got into deep sxxt over it . tell him to leave his guns in to his dealer at once and in form the garda of this .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Yup,this a pretty common one alright!:(.Best thing is as suggested get them into a gun dealer,and get onto your solicitor to inform the Gardai that this is a domestic break up and that the firearms are secured..Domestic break up is never nice,it is ball breakingly ugly and there are NO rules in this.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

An Australian olympic shooter had his shotguns taken off him in the run up to Athens due to similar circumstances.

Edit Michael diamond
    http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/01/28/1075088091404.html?from=storyrhs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

and that man can shoot

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Are you kidding me? Discussing a sub judice case in here? Are you trying to cause us trouble? Thread locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement