Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* Ag. Science *

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭pmrc

My son just told me he can not have him self in a picture as the person correcting it. Is this true as i understood that his teacher is correcting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

pmrc wrote: »
    My son just told me he can not have him self in a picture as the person correcting it. Is this true as i understood that his teacher is correcting it.

His teacher is correcting it. An external examiner comes to the school to make sure they are graded fairly. An external examiner will be hoping to see pictures of your son in it, which proves he actually went to a farm and did the project.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

His teacher is correcting it. An external examiner comes to the school to make sure they are graded fairly. An external examiner will be hoping to see pictures of your son in it, which proves he actually went to a farm and did the project.

Seems to be a common misconception that you can't have photos of yourself in the project, I've heard it a good few times our end of the country.

There's pictures of me preforming a C-Section I could have included :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Seems to be a common misconception that you can't have photos of yourself in the project, I've heard it a good few times our end of the country.

There's pictures of me preforming a C-Section I could have included :(

Don't understand why it's a common misconception. I've seen hundreds of projects with students in the photos in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Don't understand why it's a common misconception.
    These things go in waves.

Last year, it was common knowledge that only the top three CAO choices were considered, the other seven they asked you to fill in were for decoration!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement