Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help/advice

• 20-01-2009 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

pardon my ignorance on something which is common knowledge to everyone else, but how the hell do i play the xbox? a friend left his xbox at mine, it's plugged in, tuned to the telly and the start up screen (i think) is staring back at me. i have a wireless remote/joypad and when am pressing the buttons nothin on the screen is changing? nothing is moving and am confused as hell because i know it should be oh so simple. the silver x button in the middle of the joypad, i'm pressing that too and a light flashes on and off????

help please

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Well it depends if he has autosign turned on or oof(people usually have them on.
    If its just at the xbox logo stuck.. I think there may be something wrong with the xbox?
    and when you press the silver button on the joy pad, if it just flashes then it means the batterys are waisted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

if the light on the controller is flashing it not synced to the console or the battery in the controller is low. there is a little button on the front of the xbox behind the panel for syncing controller. press it and also press the small black button on the top of the controller. it should sync. Change the batteries if that doesnt work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Try this and if it dosen't work then change the batteries....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Rizzla King

Mine also keeps un syncing while I'm playing. Gets really annoying!

Advertisement