Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dboys M4A1 [Installing the front sling mount]

Options
  • 20-01-2009 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

Well guys, any1 know how to install the front peice of the sling mount of a dboys M4A1?

Regards,

Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

place 1 pin in the block slide the u peice from either the left or the right around the barell under the forsight slip the pin underneath the flared lip of the u peice and hammer the second pin into place....... but tbh dont bother it doesent work very well and the sling supplied is monkey****e

buy a new sling and use the supplied one to make fast magpull tabs like i did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

place 1 pin in the block slide the u peice from either the left or the right around the barell under the forsight slip the pin underneath the flared lip of the u peice and hammer the second pin into place....... but tbh dont bother it doesent work very well and the sling supplied is monkey****e

buy a new sling and use the supplied one to make fast magpull tabs like i did.

can you say that again in english? sorry lol

also the sling is actualy really good, must be talking bout different things, its metal hooks at the end, and a 3 point sling

it is of poor quality and will break. the gun is great i have one but the sling is crap

ok, well does any1 know how to get it on?

a

• Advertisement

do you have a pin an hourglass shaped plastic block and a u shaped peice of metal with the sling mount on it?

do you have a pin an hourglass shaped plastic block and a u shaped peice of metal with the sling mount on it?

yeah i do? how do you take it out or where do you put it etc?

slide the u shaped peice around the part of the barrel under the front sight from either the left or right hand side. the hourglass block has a pin in it and that fits around the barrel with the pin under the lip of the u shaped sling mount you then force the pin into the other hole in the block under the other lip.

right look here on page 2 there is loads of chinese writing read it and that will explain it perfectly .....................

or just look at the second pic under the writing

Advertisement