Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance after an accident?

Options
  • 20-01-2009 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

I was involved in an accident a while back and i'm wondering if anyone out there has had same experience and found an insurance company who gave a better quote than the insurer that they were with at the time of the crash or is it better to just stick with your current insurer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Generally you will have to stay with your present company - if you had a claim in the last 3 years most other insurance companies will not quote you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

as above that seems to be the case,there was a thread here recently on someone asking about comparing insurance prices online,everyone i looked at had a policy of no claims or convictions in the past 5(?) years,or you had to ring them to get a quote,they could give you a quote but i doubt it would be cheaper

Advertisement