Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Theft.

Options
  • 20-01-2009 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I had a car stolen 3 months ago:mad: it hasn't showed up but i'm having problems with insurance. I've given all the documents , keys ect. Did all i was asked but every time i contact them its we are waiting for this r that and they dont sound as if they realy care. I was told the car was worth 32k in december after an accessor made the evaluation but now im being told the value is 30 k :mad::mad: i asked if the price goes down each month i was told no.But thats what you where told in Dec!!!!! Wtf. and still well thats all i can do try back next week. i suppose asking for the recordings of the phone calls will get me no where either. I was also told i cant have anything in writing. Roll on next month and 28K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Call the insurance ombudsman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Was the car stolen with the keys, what year car is it, is it a Japanese import?

Advertisement